The presence of certain mold and mold spores can
cause mild to severe health effects in humans and can deteriorate the building materials in the dwelling resulting in structural
damage. Health effects include, but are not limited to: asthma, allergy symptoms, watery eyes, sneezing, wheezing, difficulty
breathing, sinus congestion, chronic fatigue, diarrhea, blurry vision, sore throat, dry hacking cough, aches and pains, skin
irritation, bleeding of the lungs, headaches, memory loss and possible fever. As humans vary greatly in their chemical make-up,
so does the individual's reaction to mold exposure. For some people, a small number of mold spores can cause ill effects.
In others it may take a longer exposure. If you are buying or selling a home it would be wise to have the property checked
for possible mold growth. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.